Due to precautionary measures against COVID-19, the UBC Camps office is operating with reduced hours and staffing.
For all inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As UBC Camps continues to plan and adapt its operations in response to COVID-19, we have several important updates to share:
- Public registration for fall programs and Winter Break camp is now open.
- Parent/guardians are advised to review the changes & safety measures being implemented for camps.
- As of May, a new registration system is in use. Please set up a new login to prepare for summer camp registration.
Updated: Sept 18, 2020 – 10:30 a.m. PDT
Explore history, culture, nature and sport! Designed for our youngest day campers, visit the Britannia Shipyards and discover more about BC's rich historical past, stretch your mind at Vancouver's Science World, or learn about caring for animals at Maplewood Farm. Camp will also include play at local parks and playgrounds.
Lunch Information: Lunch Supervision is included.
Location Details: This camp meets in the parking lot outside UBC Thunderbird Stadium.
- Monday - Britannia Shipyards & Go Bananas Indoor Playground
- Tuesday - Burnaby Village Museum & Clip N' Climb
- Wednesday - Cates Park, Maplewood Farm & Myrtle Spray Park
- Thursday - Science World Exhibits with IMAX & Bloedel Conservatory
- Friday - Vancouver Aquarium & Stanley Park Outdoor Games
Consent Form: UBC Camps Adventures Abound Consent
A digital copy of the consent form is completed during online registration. In-person or over the phone registration requires a paper copy be submitted prior to the first day of camp.