Explore history, culture, nature and sport! Designed for our youngest day campers, visit the Britannia Shipyards and discover more about BC's rich historical past, stretch your mind at Vancouver's Science World, or learn about caring for animals at Maplewood Farm. Camp will also include play at local parks and playgrounds.
Lunch Information: Lunch Supervision is included.
Location Details: This camp meets in the parking lot outside UBC Thunderbird Stadium.
- Monday - Britannia Shipyards & Go Bananas Indoor Playground
- Tuesday - Burnaby Village Museum & Clip N' Climb
- Wednesday - Cates Park, Maplewood Farm & Myrtle Spray Park
- Thursday - Science World Exhibits with IMAX & Bloedel Conservatory
- Friday - Vancouver Aquarium & Stanley Park Outdoor Games
Consent Form: UBC Camps Adventures Abound Consent
A digital copy of the consent form is completed during online registration. In-person or over the phone registration requires a paper copy be submitted prior to the first day of camp.
|00001132||Urban Treasures||7-9 yrs||Jul 20-Jul 24||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||9:00AM-5:00PM||Thunderbird Stadium - 6288 Stadium Road||$465.00||Register Now|
|00001135||Urban Treasures||7-9 yrs||Aug 24-Aug 28||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||9:00AM-5:00PM||Thunderbird Stadium - 6288 Stadium Road||$465.00||Register Now|