Due to precautionary measures against COVID-19, the UBC Camps office is operating with reduced hours and staffing.
For all inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
As UBC Camps continues to plan and adapt its operations in response to COVID-19, we have several important updates to share:
- Public registration for fall programs and Winter Break camp is now open.
- Parent/guardians are advised to review the changes & safety measures being implemented for camps.
- As of May, a new registration system is in use. Please set up a new login to prepare for summer camp registration.
Updated: Sept 18, 2020 – 10:30 a.m. PDT
Experience outdoor rock climbing in beautiful Squamish, cross Lynn Valley's 100-year-old suspension bridge, or learn more about the world around us through Science World's IMAX theatre! A mix of high energy fun and thoughtful exploration, Ultimate Adventure takes campers on a journey they won't forget anytime soon!
Location Details: This camp meets in the parking lot outside UBC Thunderbird Stadium.
- Monday - Science World Exhibits with IMAX & Parkour
- Tuesday - New Brighton Outdoor Pool & Lynn Valley Suspension Bridge
- Wednesday - Squamish Rock Climbing
- Thursday - Canoeing & Jericho Beach Games
- Friday - Playland
Consent Form: UBC Camps Adventures Abound Consent
A digital copy of the consent form is completed during online registration. In-person or over the phone registration requires a paper copy be submitted prior to the first day of camp.