Due to precautionary measures against COVID-19, the UBC Camps office is operating with reduced hours and staffing.
For all inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
As UBC Camps continues to plan and adapt its operations in response to COVID-19, we have several important updates to share:
- Public registration for fall programs and Winter Break camp is now open.
- Parent/guardians are advised to review the changes & safety measures being implemented for camps.
- As of May, a new registration system is in use. Please set up a new login to prepare for summer camp registration.
Updated: Sept 18, 2020 – 10:30 a.m. PDT
Splash into this water-tastic adventure! Try dragon boating and kayaking. Enjoy a day whizzing down the water slides at Big Splash, and another day relaxing at the beach. This camp is designed for those wishing to enjoy all the water-based fun that summer has to offer!
Location Details: This camp meets in the parking lot outside UBC Thunderbird Stadium.
- Monday - Dragon Boating & Watermania
- Tuesday - Deer Lake Paddleboating & Killarney Pool
- Wednesday - Kitsilano Beach and Pool & Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Thursday - Jericho Beach Games & Ocean Kayaking
- Friday - Big Splash Waterpark
Consent Form: UBC Camps Adventures Abound Consent
A digital copy of the consent form is completed during online registration. In-person or over the phone registration requires a paper copy be submitted prior to the first day of camp.