Ages: 6-13 yrs
Eligible for CSC Discount: No
Location: Classroom TBA,
Consent Form: Dolphin Kids 2019
Challenge your left and right brain in this fun-filled camp! Students will leave more curious, innovative, and excited about the world around them. Inventing, problem solving, prototyping, and technology are key skills that today’s students need to succeed in our modern, fast-paced world.
In this program, students will:
- Use their critical thinking to manipulate materials, test ideas, and make predictions through various STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics) activities.
- Practice the fundamentals of coding and how to use effective communication skills to complete specific tasks.
- Discuss digital citizenship and learn how to use tools, and technology in a safe manner.
- Develop their curiosity and creativity and apply this to their everyday world.
Curriculum is based on Dolphin Kids™ P.O.D. philosophy, backed by the latest neuroscience and designed by Dr. Shimi Kang and a team of highly qualified education, mental health and child development specialists:
- The PLAY mindset of innovation through brainstorming, critical thinking challenges, drama, and creative art-based activities.
- Relationship and leadership skills with OTHERS through communication and collaborative games.
- DOWNTIME through resilience tools of mindfulness, focus, deep breathing, positive thinking, and gratitude journaling.
|26436||S.T.E.A.M.ers||9-13 yrs||Jul 8 - Jul 12||Mon - Fri||1:00PM - 4:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|
|26437||S.T.E.A.M.ers||6-9 yrs||Jul 29 - Aug 2||Mon - Fri||1:00PM - 4:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|
|26820||S.T.E.A.M.ers||6-9 yrs||Jul 29 - Aug 2||Mon - Fri||1:00PM - 4:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|
|26821||S.T.E.A.M.ers||6-9 yrs||Jul 29 - Aug 2||Mon - Fri||1:00PM - 4:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|
|26435||S.T.E.A.M.ers||6-9 yrs||Aug 19 - Aug 23||Mon - Fri||9:00AM - 12:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|
|26822||S.T.E.A.M.ers||6-9 yrs||Aug 19 - Aug 23||Mon - Fri||9:00AM - 12:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|