Due to precautionary measures against COVID-19, the UBC Camps office is operating with reduced hours and staffing.
For all inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
As UBC Camps continues to plan and adapt its operations in response to COVID-19, we have several important updates to share:
- Public registration for fall programs and Winter Break camp is now open.
- Parent/guardians are advised to review the changes & safety measures being implemented for camps.
- As of May, a new registration system is in use. Please set up a new login to prepare for summer camp registration.
Updated: Sept 18, 2020 – 10:30 a.m. PDT
Lunch Supervision allows families to combine morning and afternoon programs, with UBC Camps staff taking care of safely transporting campers between programs. Camps staff will walk your child to a supervised lunch setting, as well as their afternoon camp. Only available for camps on campus.
Registration in lunch supervision requires that campers bring their own non-microwaveable lunch unless Lunch Service is purchased at the time of registration.
PLEASE NOTE: Lunch Service is only available for Summer Camps. Campers must bring their own lunch during Spring Break Camps.
Lunch Service Sample Menu:
- Monday - Quesadilla, Grapes, Muffin & Water Bottle
- Tuesday - Sandwich, Apple, Banana Bread & Water Bottle
- Wednesday - Grilled Cheese, Veggies N' Dip, Dessert Square & Water Bottle
- Thursday - Chicken Strips (or Falafel Balls), Apple, Cookie, Water Bottle
- Friday - Pizza, Grapes, Muffin & Water Bottle
Location Details: Locations vary depending upon morning and afternoon camp location.
Please Note: Registration for all Extra Care Services, including Lunch Service, closes 15 days prior to the first day of camp. We are unable to offer withdrawals or refunds for Lunch Supervision and Lunch Service once registration closes.
Extra Care Services are only available for on-campus camps. Locations not eligible for Lunch Supervision include, but are not limited to: Acadia Beach, Trout Lake, Kitsilano Beach, Jericho Sailing Centre, Jericho Beach, Spanish Banks West, Douglas Park, and John M.S. Lecky UBC Boathouse.
Consent Form: UBC Camps Extra Care Consent
A digital copy of the consent form is completed during online registration. In-person or over the phone registration requires a paper copy be submitted prior to the first day of camp.