Ages: 6-10 yrs
Eligible for CSC Discount: No
Location: Classroom TBA,
Consent Form: Dolphin Kids 2019
Become more curious, think critically, and generate creative ideas in this hands-on innovation program! Creativity is the #1 skill identified for future-ready leaders!
In this program, students will learn:
- How to brainstorm and pull from a wide variety of different and creative ideas.
- Participate in design thinking process and empathize, define, ideate, prototype, and test an innovative idea.
- How to create their own invention through trial and error, pivoting, and problem solving.
- Incorporate feedback from small group and teamwork activities.
- Learn to manage anxiety, nervousness to present their invention at our Innovators Fair!
Curriculum is based on Dolphin Kids™ P.O.D. philosophy, backed by the latest neuroscience and designed by Dr. Shimi Kang and a team of highly qualified education, mental health and child development specialists:
- The PLAY mindset of innovation through brainstorming, critical thinking challenges, drama, and creative art-based activities.
- Relationship and leadership skills with OTHERS through communication and collaborative games.
- DOWNTIME through resilience tools of mindfulness, focus, deep breathing, positive thinking, and gratitude journaling.
|26432||Innovators: Design-Thinking||6-10 yrs||Jul 15 - Jul 19||Mon - Fri||1:00PM - 4:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|
|26817||Innovators: Design-Thinking||6-10 yrs||Jul 15 - Jul 19||Mon - Fri||1:00PM - 4:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|
|26431||Innovators: Design-Thinking||6-10 yrs||Aug 26 - Aug 30||Mon - Fri||9:00AM - 12:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|