Ages: 6-9 yrs
Eligible for CSC Discount: No
Location: Classroom TBA,
Consent Form: Dolphin Kids 2019
Our brains are hardwired to be resilient, connected, and adapt to achieve our very best. Leave this program with the tools for self-motivation and adaptability in our ever-changing world by practicing an ‘I CAN DO IT!’ attitude during this fun-filled week!
In this program, students will learn:
- Deep breathing, mindfulness, and attention tools that build a positive “I CAN DO IT!” mindset.
- Leadership, bonding, and relationship skills through team-building games and collaboration activities.
- How to overcome failure, be comfortable with mistakes, and innovate despite setbacks.
- The importance of contribution as a powerful motivator and how to create and participate in a community contribution project!
Curriculum is based on Dolphin Kids™ P.O.D. philosophy, backed by the latest neuroscience and designed by Dr. Shimi Kang and a team of highly qualified education, mental health and child development specialists:
- The PLAY mindset of innovation through brainstorming, critical thinking challenges, drama, and creative art-based activities.
- Relationship and leadership skills with OTHERS through communication and collaborative games.
- DOWNTIME through resilience tools of mindfulness, focus, deep breathing, positive thinking, and gratitude journaling.
|26433||"I CAN DO IT!"||6-9 yrs||Jul 22 - Jul 26||Mon - Fri||9:00AM - 12:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|