Ages: 9-13 yrs
Eligible for CSC Discount: Yes
Location: See Below,
Consent Form: Dolphin Kids 2019
Become an entrepreneur in this fun-filled program and bring your innovative business ideas to life!
In this program, students will learn:
- How to research and choose an engaging problem to solve or business idea (i.e. service or product).
- How to design, test, and develop a prototype for their business idea.
- How to write and present an elevator pitch for their business idea.
- How to give, receive, and integrate group feedback into their business idea.
- How to manage anxiety, nervousness, stage fright, and build the confidence to publicly present their business in a Dragons Den style presentation!
Curriculum is based on Dolphin Kids™ P.O.D. philosophy, backed by the latest neuroscience and designed by Dr. Shimi Kang and a team of highly qualified education, mental health and child development specialists:
- The PLAY mindset of innovation through brainstorming, critical thinking challenges, drama, and creative art-based activities.
- Relationship and leadership skills with OTHERS through communication and collaborative games.
- DOWNTIME through resilience tools of mindfulness, focus, deep breathing, positive thinking, and gratitude journaling.
|26439||Entrepreneur Mindset - SCRF 210.||9-13 yrs||Jul 22 - Jul 26||Mon - Fri||1:00PM - 4:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|
|26438||Entrepreneur Mindset||9-13 yrs||Aug 12 - Aug 16||Mon - Fri||9:00AM - 12:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|