Due to precautionary measures against COVID-19, the UBC Camps office is operating with reduced hours and staffing.
For all inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As UBC Camps continues to plan and adapt its operations in response to COVID-19, we have several important updates to share:
- Public registration for fall programs and Winter Break camp is now open.
- Parent/guardians are advised to review the changes & safety measures being implemented for camps.
- As of May, a new registration system is in use. Please set up a new login to prepare for summer camp registration.
Updated: Sept 18, 2020 – 10:30 a.m. PDT
This camp is for serious thrill-seekers! Join us in adventuring out to Big Splash water slides and zip-trekking across Grouse Mountain! Spend an afternoon learning the skills of parkour and another racing at the go-kart track. Dare to experience the thrilling rides of Playland, and venture out of city limits for a boating expedition in this dynamic and action-packed week!
Location Details: This camp meets in the parking lot outside UBC Thunderbird Stadium.
- Monday - The Hive Bouldering & Zodiac Boat Tour
- Tuesday - Grouse Mountain ZipLine
- Wednesday - Go-Kart Racing & Parkour
- Thursday - Big Splash Waterpark
- Friday - Playland
Consent Form: UBC Camps Adventures Abound Consent
A digital copy of the consent form is completed during online registration. In-person or over the phone registration requires a paper copy be submitted prior to the first day of camp.