Ages: 9-13 yrs
Eligible for CSC Discount: No
Location: Classroom TBA,
Consent Form: Dolphin Kids 2019
Prepare your child for the teenage years. This program teaches children how their brains can be hardwired to adapt, be resilient, and overcome failure to achieve your very best!
In this program, students will learn:
- Leadership, bonding, and relationship skills through team-building games and collaboration activities.
- How to discuss and recognize the themes of resiliency, empathy, responsible decision-making, self-awareness, and conflict resolution.
- How to overcome failure, be comfortable with mistakes, and innovate despite setbacks.
- The importance of contribution as a powerful motivator and how to create and participate in a community contribution project!
This is a great program for children who want to boost their resiliency skills!
Curriculum is based on Dolphin Kids™ P.O.D. philosophy, backed by the latest neuroscience and designed by Dr. Shimi Kang and a team of highly qualified education, mental health and child development specialists:
- The PLAY mindset of innovation through brainstorming, critical thinking challenges, drama, and creative art-based activities.
- Relationship and leadership skills with OTHERS through communication and collaborative games.
- DOWNTIME through resilience tools of mindfulness, focus, deep breathing, positive thinking, and gratitude journaling.
|26434||Achievement Mindset||9-13 yrs||Aug 26 - Aug 30||Mon - Fri||1:00PM - 4:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|