Ages: 14-18 yrs
Eligible for CSC Discount: Yes
Location: Spanish Banks West, Spanish Banks Beach
Consent Form: UBC Camps Volleyball Consent
This camp is intended for athletes with previous beach volleyball experience. This camp will provide a competitive, fun atmosphere where athletes can hone their beach skills on the beautiful beaches of Vancouver. This camp will give athletes the jump-start they need to take the next step in their volleyball pathways! Court space is limited, so get signed up early to secure your spot today!!
What To Bring:
- A bag or backpack to carry your personal belongings (we are not responsible for loss or theft of personal items).
Please put a name and identifying information on the inside of the bag.
- Personal beverages (water is provided on-site).
- Sunscreen (even if you put it on at home, bring more with you).
- Hat, visor and/or sunglasses.
- Beach towel or mat.
- OPTIONAL – Sandsocks or regular white socks to wear if the sand is too hot.
- Footwear to walk to/from the parking lot, restrooms and courts.
- Wear cool, comfortable clothes for the beach (i.e., swimsuit/shorts, tank/t-shirt). It is recommended that you wear light colors to reflect sunlight and keep you cooler.
- Campers should bring nutritional light snacks for replenishment throughout the session (i.e., energy bars, dry cereal, fruit, etc). There will be regular breaks between drills and activities for snacks and water.
PARENTS – you are welcome to spectate, however, please know there will be no seating or shelter from the sun provided. Please bring your own beach chairs, umbrella/tent, etc.
Drop-off and Pickup:
For parents dropping off campers and not staying around, look for the UBC camps pop up tents.
Camps will begin and end promptly at the scheduled times. Camp staff will be present 1 half hour before the start of camp and 1 half hour after camp ends.
|23493||Advanced Beach Volleyball||14-18 yrs||Aug 13 - Aug 17||Mon - Fri||12:30PM - 3:30PM||$190.00||Register Now|